Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Thank Heaven For Little Girls!

Spending some girl time while my big brother is taking his nap this afternoon.

1 comment:

Aunt Annie said...

Hey little beautiful girl. I am sorry i have missed you grow up some. But i am here at school. I cant wait to come home to watch you and your big brother grow up. You know i got to watch James grow up intel he was about two years old. It sure was exciding to watch him grow up in that two years. So i am excided to watch you grow up to. It looks like you have done some growing up already. So I got one Q: for you. Please stop growing up intel i get home. hehe. :) Well you sure are a pretty little girl. I just know that you will grow up to be a beautiful girl. I cant wait to you see you next week. I will come and visit you and your big brother. ( dont worry mark and carla, I will come to visit you too as well) I miss you all and love you all. I cant wait to see everyone. And for you little missy, you just stay cute and little. Love ya,
Aunt Annie :)