We were very busy this weekend enjoying the beautiful, warm spring days. Saturday, Aunt Rita, Uncle JP and Uncle Luke came over for a visit. After a tasty lunch we took a walk to the park. We had a lot of fun. Mommy and Daddy also got to do some yard work after everyone left and Amelia and I finally took our much needed naps. Today, Daddy took us geocaching for the first time. Daddy said it is like treasure hunting. We searched and searched, but had no luck today. Maybe next time. The above picture was on our walk to the first cache.
The second cache had a pond and a park near by, so we stopped to play for awhile. Really, it may not look like it hear, but I really did have a blast running around at the cool playground! Whee!!! Watch out below!!! I'm not sure if I am going to stop!!
Josh, when you get a little older your family will have to come along with us and we can go treasure hunting together and give our parents the puppy dog eyes when see a cool park along the way. They will fall for that every time!! I hope you feel better soon! -James
4 comments:
Great job on the big boy slide!! love ya.
Thanks Annie!
love, James
What a big boy you are James! You and your daddy will have lots of fun Geocaching together.
Josh, when you get a little older your family will have to come along with us and we can go treasure hunting together and give our parents the puppy dog eyes when see a cool park along the way. They will fall for that every time!! I hope you feel better soon!
-James
Post a Comment