Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sprinkling Elmo

These pictures are actually from last week, but I had a chance to play with the sprinkler today as well.
How does the water get in there?

Even Mommy and Amelia had fun running back and forth through the water too.
We tried to get Tyler to run through the water, but he was too afraid! Silly Dog!

2 comments:

Her and Her and Him said...

How does Elmo do that? Mom tells me that running through the sprinkler is one of the best things about summer. I can't believe Tyler wouldn't join you. I thought he was a dog, not a scaredy cat!

Love,
Josh

Bom said...

How I love summer. There is nothing better than running through the sprinkler! Hopefully Tyler will join in.

Mom, you need someone to take pictures of you and Amelia running through. I think they would be adorable.

Josh's Grandma