Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Time Out?


This is our new Naughty Spot. I was misbehaving by smacking Amelia on the head so Mommy sent me to the "Naughty Spot" to have a time out, but lately Amelia seems to enjoy sitting on the Naughty Spot along side of me!

This drives our Mommy a bit nutty!!!

2 comments:

Her and Her and Him said...

We think it's gotta be hard to resist those adoreable faces in the naughty spot! I hope your Mom hasn't shared too much about this spot with my Mom because we don't have one at my house yet!

Thanks for having me over for lunch and some fun time together today. I had fun with everyone and it really wore me out. Mom thanks you for the good nap!

:) Josh

(Glad to see you figured out your picture issue. Sorry I was of no help!)

Bom said...

I actually can't imagine either of you being that bad that you'd need a "naughty spot." But, wait, I'm a grandma, and Moms feel a little different about discipline.

You two are just too cute to be sent to the "naughty spot."

Josh's Grandma