Monday, August 24, 2009

Day 1 at Six Flags

Beep! Here I come!
"The Choo-Choo is comin'! The Choo-Choo is comin'!"

Our buddy, Joshers was so tuckered out that he fell asleep in his stroller after Bugs Bunny Land. He played really hard in the Wiggles World. So, after we said our goodbyes to Heather and Joshua, we decided we had to make just a couple more stops before we called it a day.
The carousel is the first thing you see when you arrive at Six Flags and for some reason it usually is the last thing we get to ride on before we leave, crazy huh?


James asked so nicely if we could ride just one more ride, the Sky Trek and since it is very manageable ride for Mommy to take us two little ones one all by herself, she said "Why not?!"



Even though our Six Flags plans were slightly changed (we planned on spending our time at the water park, but for some reason it was closed =( ), we had another wonderful day playing in the sun with our dear friends!
We will be heading back on Wednesday to share the day at Six Flags with Papa! We can't wait!!!





1 comment:

Her and Her and Him said...

Sorry I conked out on you guys. It was a fun day. I liked making our Moms crazy in the Wiggles World. I think we've proven that they don't have eyes in the back of their head!!

:) Josh