Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
from the
Hamilton Insects and the Bug Catcher!




"Addie" Cadaby!
Uncle Peter and Aunt Jeannine joined us trick-or-treating this year.
I think they had just as much fun as we did!

"Ding-Dong"

"Trick-or-Treat!"


The grown ups received their own special treats as we walked around our block, such as a jello shots, beer, Bloody Marys, and home brewed beer!
Needless to say it took all of us a long time to walk just one block!

Even though it was a bit chilly, we all had a wonderful time Trick-or-Treating together!

Thanks again Grandma Judy for handing out our treats while we were out!






























1 comment:

Her and Her and Him said...

What a fun bunch to trick or treat with! We'll have to join you one year.

:) Josh

Amazing costumes Carla! I am impressed that you could pull off a praying mantis. I would have been stumped!
:) Heather