Sunday, November 1, 2009

Another Milestone for...


James!!!

Today would be the day to concur a real roller coaster!
What better day to face that challenge, the last day of Fright Fest!


The Swamp Thing (aka The Whizzer)
is the roller coaster that was waiting for Daddy and James.
Here they are getting ready to start down the track!
(Mommy was soooo nervous!)
There they go!!!!
Wow, it climbs pretty high!

He did it!!!

"Mommy, I want to go again!"


I was a bit disappointed however...




Daddy said I have to grow at least 4 inches by next spring to ride the "big" roller coaster. I think I can do it. I just have to eat those disgusting veggies!!!



Here is another milestone that James "reached" today. He could press the gas and steer the old fashioned car all by himself!

Well, what can we say...
we had a blast at Great America this year!
We were all sad that today was the last day of the season.
We are crossing our fingers, that Uncle Jim and Aunt Jill will get us season passes for next year!! (hint, HINT)

1 comment:

Her and Her and Him said...

Wow, what a big day for James. You're a brave boy to go on that big coaster. Just think of all the rides you'll be able to go on next year. Amelia and I will have to settle for fun in the Wiggles World.

I can't wait for spring!
:) Josh