Saturday, October 9, 2010

Shades of Autumn Festival at Stades Farm

It is the Shades of Autumn Festival at Stades Farm, and let me tell you this place has so much to do and see!!!
The corn bins ROCKED!!!! I wish we could have stayed in there all day long!

Uncle Peter and Auntie Jeannine took us to this Farm this farm after they had discovered it a couple weeks ago. They thought we might have fun there...hmmm I wonder if they were correct???







The big haybale maze. We decided walking on top of the bales were more fun!



Amelia and I were a little scared of the ginormous pumpkin shooter, so Auntie Jeannine took Amelia to a say place far away from the shooter. (It actually wasn't loud at all!)

Frank the combine!

Here is the pumkin cannon/shooter/chucker thing!







Hay wagon ride out to the pumpkin patch! Yee-haw!


















































All aboard the pumpkin train!














Choo-choo!




That was so much fun!





(More sideways pics...grrrrr!)


Time to head home!

No comments: