Thursday, December 9, 2010

Santa's Coming to....


James' Preschool!!!

"Ho, Ho, HO!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!"
Look of excitement and shock!
After Santa found a seat in the front of the classroom, it was time for the kids to sing their songs! A couple songs the kids grabbed their bells and jingled all the way! Amelia and Vada joined in with the singing, even though they didn't really know the words. So cute!!
I didn't hear what Owen asked Santa for, but I know in class the other day he wanted a toy cow.
I was a little shy at first, when Santa asked me what I wanted for Christmas, but then my Mommy gave me a great idea...a Monster truck of course!!!

Here is "Buddy" the elf! James' class has their own scout elf. These elves are popping up everywhere!
Amelia wasn't afraid to sit on Santa's lap this year! Such a big girl!


Not only did Mommy and Amelia join us for the beginning part of our Christmas Party, Papa attended too! I think he really liked my classroom and my teachers. I saw him smile and give me a wink while I sang my Christmas songs. Thanks Papa for visiting my school and Christmas party today!!!

No comments: