Yesterday, I took Amelia in to see her doctor. She has been coughing and coughing! Poor little girl had two long nights with coughing fits therefore making sleeping a bit difficult. So, I thought I should bring her in to get checked out to see if breathing treatments were necessary. Our pedatrician is awesome, he puts up with my new mommy worries so well and always allows for plenty of time for me to ask my normal 20 questions! He said Amelia just has a head cold and nothing more and to just keep in eye on her breathing and if that changes give him a call. So, as you can see in the picture, she really is feeling fine and eating well. If we could just get rid of her yucky cough!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I hope you feel better amelia. love you.
love,
A.A.
Thanks Auntie Annie for your get well wishes. I am feeling better already!
Luv You!
-Amelia
Feel better soon little Amelia.
Love,
Nana and Papa Bob
Hang in there Amelia! I too am a member of the yucky cough club. Let's get rid of these pesky things so that we can get together and play!
Thank you Nana and Papa Bob. I am feeling much better and I am back to sleeping on my back again! James and I are missing you both!
Are you guys missing me?????? :( (thats your auntie annie being sad) j/k love you all.
Auntie annie
Post a Comment