Finally, the weather is cooperating and we were able to enjoy the outdoors once again. James was very excited to have his first soccer goal (thanks Aunt Jeannie and Uncle Peter) set up. We all had fun kicking the ball around.
So far James is showing signs of being a south paw. He really is his father's son! Just like his daddy, he favors his left foot.
Nice shot James! MLS watch out!
Mommy and Daddy were thrilled to share their passion and love for the game with their own little one! James will be the third generation of Hamilton soccer players! Very cool!
2 comments:
Hey buddy,
It looks like you had fun palying outside. Well today your aunt annie went through a Earthqake. It sure was scare. I cant wait to come home where its safe. Love you.
It looks like being a big boy is going to be so much fun. Mom is always telling me that I am going to be a soccer player because I love to kick. I am glad that I have a good friend who can teach me all about the game. It sure will be fun to watch your skills continue to improve over the summer when we are outside enjoying the beautiful weather.
Love,
Josh
Post a Comment