Saturday, April 12, 2008

Just Playin' Together




Girls can play with cars too!


1,2,3... CRASH!!!

This was what James was teaching Amelia tonight as they played cars together.






I think I will stick to eating them, thanks anyways James!



Mommy is so proud! Amelia enjoys books just like the rest of us!

We think you can, we think you can!!!


4 comments:

Aunt Annie said...

I miss you guys!!!
Love ya!

Her and Her and Him said...

I think I would stick with eating the cars too Amelia! Are they yummy? You are both so lucky to have a playmate around all the time...I'm stuck with mom! Can't wait to see you.

Love,
Josh

Nana said...

We will see you on Thursday probably. We do not know what American is doing. We heard they are having problems. Then we can play cars with you too.
Love,
Nana and Papa Bob

Hammy Babies said...

We can't wait to play with you too! See you soon Papa Bob and Nana!