My last Gymboree class... for now.
Here are a few pictures of my Gymboree class. We had so much fun pretending to be puppy dogs. Here's some of the fun things we did at yesterday's class!
The is parachute play! We all love playing with the parachute. We sing songs like "Here we go around the mulberry bush, while we play. One of my favorite things to do is stand under the parachute right in the middle and watch it go and down as our Mommies and Daddies move it. I will certainly miss this part of Gymboree time for sure!
Bubbles!!! Mommy thinks they have the coolest bubbles here, I must agree with her. Our teacher fills the entire area with tons of bubbles! We all get very excited to see them floating in the air. Daddy was showing me a bubble that he caught on his arm. I like singing the "1 little, 2 little, 3 little bubbles" and the "We're going to pop, pop those bubbles" songs during bubble time. Mommy sang those songs to Amelia and I at each of our bath times tonight!
Shake! Shake! Shake those maracas!!!
Gymbo stamps!
At the end our class we get "Gymbo" stamps. Miss Brittany always gives me a stamp on each hand and then one on my belly! I will miss playing at my Gymboree classes, but Mommy and Daddy said I can go back in the fall when the weather gets yucky again. Until then, thanks for the fun times at Gymboree!
3 comments:
Ok, Mommy noticed all of the typos, but accidently hit publish post instead of going back to fix them. We blame "baby brain"! She also wanted to add that Daddy will miss Gymboree classes just as much, since it was special Daddy and James time together.
Hey there buddy,
It looks like you are having fun. I wish i was there wit you, let me tel you. It's 2:00am right now for me, i just got woken up by another after shock. Your aunt annie is really scared. I wish i was there playing with you instead of going through these dumb after shocks. I love you and your family. See you soon.
Love,
A.A.
Wow...Gymboree looks like a ton of fun. I think it would be hard to pick a favorite part, although Mom did tell me how much I will like the parachute too. And to your Mommy...my mommy said she read the whole post and didn't notice any of the typos, for what it's worth. She doesn't know if that should make you feel better or if she should start to worry about her "baby brain!"
Love,
Josh
Post a Comment