
This is my "buddy" Ryan (Daddy is not to keen on the title "boyfriend" just yet, I have to be in my thirties to have a boyfriend!). It may not look like it, but I am 6+ months older than Ryan. Yet, we are only a 1 pound different in weight! Ryan's mommy wasn't kidding, he really is a big boy! I really got a kick out of his way cool wrist rattle, thanks for letting me bat at it Ryan!

Hey Ryan, I wonder what this key is for? What do you think?

Cheese!!! We had a lot of fun playing inside and outside during our
play date. Thanks for spending the afternoon with us. We can't wait to visit your house next time! See you soon!
"Umm, Mommy? She's invading my personal space, HELP!"
1 comment:
I can't wait to meet everyone soon. My mom tells me we may be getting together next week. It sounds like I may need to size up the competition!
Love,
Josh
Post a Comment