I like to help Mommy with the groceries, by taking them out and tasting them for her. This definitely tastes different on the outside then whats inside, but it so fun to chew the label off the container! YUM!!!
You Hammy Babies are such "Mommy Helpers." Amelia, I can't imagine a better job than tasting each container . . that way you know what you do want and what you don't . . before you even open the container!
Oh No...I think I am going to have a new job around here. Tell me that the grocery job isn't that bad, right? Now, do you really get to eat food because then I think I could do it.
2 comments:
You Hammy Babies are such "Mommy Helpers." Amelia, I can't imagine a better job than tasting each container . . that way you know what you do want and what you don't . . before you even open the container!
Simply brilliant.
Josh's Grandma
Oh No...I think I am going to have a new job around here. Tell me that the grocery job isn't that bad, right? Now, do you really get to eat food because then I think I could do it.
Love,
Josh
Post a Comment