Sweepin' the...
clouds away!!!

What a beautiful day to play outside! Amelia is still unsure how grass feels on her toes. She is not too fond of it!!!

"Come here, Mommy!"

" OOH, Give it to me!!!"
"No, ME!!!"
(I held up one of Tyler's toys. Who would have thought it was so popular!)
"See. Somebody loves me!" barked Tyler the dog.
We all love our dog, but there are many, MANY times that we question his existence!!!
Our little Peanut prefers sitting on anything rather than grass!
We hoped everyone enjoyed yesterday's wonderful weather!!!
2 comments:
Fun in the Sun! Looks like a good time. (Mom laughed at the reaching picture!) Mom tells me we have to make the most of the sunny days we have left. I am glad to know that I am not the only one who's not so fond of grass. I'd be happy to sit on the towel with you Amelia!
Love,
Josh
Looks like a perfect summer weekend. A little swimming, a little sunning, and playing with Tyler. You will like the grass, Amelia, when you're up and running through it.
Enjoy!
Josh's Grandma
Post a Comment