We jumped, bounced, ran and climbed all over the place! Even, Daddy, Mommy and Amelia joined in on the fun!

Here's Daddy and I climbing through on of the obstacle courses.
Here's Daddy and I climbing through on of the obstacle courses.
Amelia was a little reluctant at first, but soon she got the hang of climbing and bouncing on things.
Daddy let me do everything by myself! He told me that last year at Patricia's 2nd birthday party, I needed a lot of help getting to the top of the slides.
Who's that climbing the wall???
Why it is Daddy! Good job Daddy!
My Mommy had to impress Daddy by showing her climbing skills, so she climbed the wall too!
They both agreed that their climbing technique was a bit rusty! I can't wait until they teach me how to rock climb someday!
We hope Patricia had a great 3rd birthday!
2 comments:
Looks like a fun place for the whole family. I bet it was fun for Mom and Dad to see how much more you can do this year James. Glad to see that you all enjoyed celebrating with Patricia.
Love,
Josh
Jumping, climbing and having fun. What a wonderful birthday party for Patricia. Did she have fun? I know the Hammy Family did!
It does look like a fun place for the whole family.
Glad you all had a great time.
Josh's Grandma
Post a Comment