
Another beautiful Indian Summer day! Yesterday, we discovered another cool park. This one was like a huge wooden castle. There were many fun things to do there. Here we are all enjoying a nice swing.

Papa would be thrilled of my dissatisfaction of riding on this little motorcycle. I wanted nothing to do with sitting on it! It was too scary for me. (Papa hates motorcycles, they are too dangerous!)

James discovered this cool rope bridge! He did a great job carefully walking across the rope without touching the ground!

Ping, ding, dong!!! I found this cool musical instrument. I had a blast making the metal ball swing down and hit the metal pipes to make different sounds. I laughed and wiggled to my new song.

Daddy and James enjoyed playing in the sand. Both Mommy and Daddy thought this was the coolest thing to play with at the parks they use to go to when they were kids. I guess somethings never change!
Today, we squeezed in another Tuesday Swim day. Papa kept the pool nice and warm from the weekend so we can enjoy another late summer swim. We had a great time splashing around this afternoon. Mommy forgot to take one last picture of all of us in the pool. Oh well!
Thanks again for a great swim Papa!
2 comments:
Way to make the most of this beautiful weather. The park looks like a lot of fun with something for everyone.
Keep enjoying the last wonderful days of summer.
Love,
Josh
Nice Hammy Family day. It looks like everyone had fun!
James, nice job on the rope bridge. Amelia, I'm sure you made beautiful music.
Enjoy!
Josh's Grandma
Post a Comment