Tuesday, October 14, 2008

"Pun-kin" Pickin'


Sunday was just another beautiful Indian Summer day (it tied for an all time record high of 84!)
So, we headed out into the country for a day of "pun-kin" picking!

This was our second pumpkin picking at Davidson's Farm. This was the very same farm my Mommy use to go with her family when she was little. They have the biggest pumpkins I ever seen before!

Amelia was having fun walking around the pumpkins and tapping each one along the way!

"I've found mine!"


Next to the "Tunnel of Terror," was the cutest little baby calf! Daddy and I were carefully petting him! Amelia really enjoyed watching him move around.
After a very thorough search for the perfect pumpkin, this was the one that I liked best!


Happy PUN-KIN Picking!!!

2 comments:

Her and Her and Him said...

After seeing all the fun you had I am excited about pun-kin picking next week.

Now what kind of Jack-O-Lanterns are you making with those pun-kins?

:) Josh

Nana said...

I had so much fun catching up on all of the new pictures today. Auntie Rita said that she had so much fun on Saturday at the zoo and Navy Pier. She was totally exhausted though and had to take a nap when she got home. I am looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.
Love,
Nana