Friday night we went to Heather and Eric's Pumpkin Carving Party. Daddy helped me carve this spooky ghost on to my pumpkin. I really had fun scooping all of the gooey pumpkin guts out!
Mommy helped Amelia carve her pumpkin. Amelia had fun looking into the pumpkin and gnawing on the rim of it. Amelia is so silly!
After, Daddy and I were finished with the ghost, Heather asked if I could help her with her pumpkin. Of course I said "Yes!!!" First, we were going to carve a design into the pumpkin, but Heather had the coolest idea to try, it involved a power tool!
Then Eric, got different sized drill bits to make different sized holes! After, we were done making the pumpkin look like Swiss cheese, Heather put a candle in it and it looked awesome!
Here are the finished pumpkins!
Mine is the ghost!

Amelia's is the last one on the right, it is a little raccoon peeking out of a friendly pumpkin.
Heather, Eric and Joshers, thanks for a wonderful party, we had a great time!
(Mommy apologizes for the poor photos!)
Happy Halloween!
1 comment:
I had fun visiting with you before I had to go to bed. Amelia has inspired me to get working on those stairs! Mom said that James can come over any time to vacuum. It looks like I missed out on some fun times. Your pumpkins are adoreable and I hope that next year I will get to join in the fun with you.
:) Josh
Post a Comment