Sunday, November 2, 2008

GREAT AMERICA

Sunday we went to this really fun place called Six Flags! Our Uncle Jim gave us tickets to go and boy did we have a blast! Daddy and I went flying in this cool airplane. I made it go up and down by pushing a button.
"Look Daddy, no hands!!!"
This was a ride that I got to go on all by myself! I looked down at my Mommy and saw a really weird look on her face, she called that face a "terrified/worried/anxious" face.

BUZZIN" BY!!!

Daddy took me on my first roller coaster. We got to ride in the very front, which it the scariest place to ride on a roller coaster.
Wow, that was a very fast ride and a little scary for me!


The whole family had a blast in this kiddie area. There were millions of balls flying everywhere! In the picture we were using on of the vacuums to suck up the balls. We never figured out where they all went to?




This was our last ride of the evening. We enjoyed a nice ride a kiddie train that took us around a spooky scene.

Thanks Uncle Jim for giving us the tickets! We had so much fun!!!

You sure do work at a fun place!

1 comment:

Her and Her and Him said...

Wow, what a neat place. We are all so proud of Brave Big Boy James for going on the roller coaster. I am already looking forward to a play date here!

:) Josh