Sunday, November 9, 2008

Trick-or-Treat!

Happy Belated Halloween!!!



This year I was "Elmo" and Amelia was "Abby Cadabby", Elmo's very best friend. Grandma Judy made Amelia's costume and boy was she cute wearing it! Thanks Grandma for another fine costume!



I really got the hang of Trick-or-Treating this year. Last, year I was a little confused with everyone giving me candy in my pail, so I insisted I that I should give some candy back by placing it in their bowls! This time I gladly excepted the candy and displayed good manners by expressing my gratitude with a simple "thank you!" I also worked on saying "Trick-or-Treat" as I walked up to a friendly neighbor and saying "Happy Halloween" as I trotted to the next house.


"Trick-Or-Treat!!!"

Amelia had a lot of fun collecting candy, as well as sucking on the wrapped sweets!
She walked up to only a handful of houses this year, but I bet next Halloween she will be right by my side collecting tons of yummy candy!


It was a good thing that my parents took the wagon along, you can get pretty tuckered out wearing this heavy and hot costume!

After we finished working the block and our pals were over following with candy (even Mommy and Daddy got some special adult treats from some of our friendly neighbors), the L. Family stopped by to visit and play. Little Addie was the cutest little ladybug!

Um...Elmo? Are you alright???

1 comment:

Her and Her and Him said...

Better late than never!! Aren't you both adoreable! Trick or Treating looks like a lot of fun, although the picture of Elmo passed out at the end scares me a little! I am wondering, is the candy really worth all the work??

:) Josh