Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy 14 months!

Yes, our Mommy is still counting Amelia's age in months!
So our Baby Girl is 14 months old today, here's some of her newest found talents:
Beginning to say some words-"Mom-my" (only when she is upset), "dis"/this, "WOW!" and my Mommy swears she calls her "Cal-la"/Carla!!!
She enjoys drawing with crayons.
She is running all over the place.
She is now James' best full time playmate.
Starting to sign milk, more and food.
Knows how to make water come out of our water jug! (Always a good time!)
Tries to sing along with her two favorite songs, Row, Row Your Boat and It's Our Time.

Again, time is going by so fast!
Hacca Bothday Sweet Pea!!!

1 comment:

Her and Her and Him said...

Wow Amelia, you're getting to be such a big girl. You have so many new found talents! I am lucky to have a role model like you. You'll have to teach me all about this water jug job...I'd love to see my mom's face when I did it!

:) Josh