skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Happy 3rd B-day, Lauren!
Our dear friend, Lauren, celebrated her 3rd birthday on Saturday. We had a lot of fun running around and playing with each other.
Since, I am the only boy in the group, Lauren's Daddy was teaching me some cool "guy" tricks. In the above picture we were trying to balance on the ball without using our hands and feet. It was a lot harder than it looked! Thanks Greg, I will keep practicing!!!
Lauren's Mommy gave us a cool snowman picture to color. Don't the girls look lovely in their princess dresses?!
We hope you had a wonderful 3rd birthday!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Lauren! Parties are always so much fun!
Balancing on a ball, huh? Doesn't sound easy, but like my Mom always says, practice makes perfect! (If I had a dollar for every time I heard that!)
:) Josh
Post a Comment