skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Happy Birthday!
OK, Mommy finds it weird to blog about her own birthday, but she wanted to share a photo of her very special homemade cake! Daddy surprised Mommy by baking his very first birthday cake ever for her today. Amelia and I go to help decorate it. I picked out a train shape and Amelia picked a little person for Daddy to outline. Then, we got to pick out the sprinkles to fill in the shapes. Mommy loved it!

Hugs and Kisses to my sweet kiddos for making my Birthday so special and thank you Honey (Marcus) for making this birthday a day to remember!Love you guys!-MommyPS Thanks to everyone for all of the special birthday calls, and Facebook messages, I loved them all!And just for the record, this was my first anniversary of my 30th birthday!!!
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary Hammy Mommy! We think you've passed the cake decorating gene onto your entire family. Nice job Hammy Family!
The cake looks so yummy...we'll be thinking about it all day long.
Glad to hear you had a wonderful anniversary.
:) Josh
Post a Comment