This afternoon we went to our Grandma Judy's school's Fun Fair. Our Grandma has a very important job at her school, she is the Assistant Principal at South Elementary School. Grandma is very proud of her school and she really enjoyed showing us off to all of her teachers and parents. My Mommy said that Grandma Judy's office is the only Principal's office that she is happy for us to visit.

This golfing game was shortly played after the fun bowling game that I bowled a spare all by myself and got to pick out of the "large" prize bin. While this golfing game was fun, I really need some more practice at putting. I hit the ball no where near the hole.

This was a fun game called the "book walk". Everyone had to stand on a number and wait for the music to start. Then, we all walked along the path of numbers until the music stopped. If the number that you are standing on is picked you win! We played this game twice and the second time I won! I picked out a really neat book about airplanes. Even though Amelia's numbers were not called, she had fun walking/dancing around with Mommy.

After we played many games and won neat prizes, I realized that I only had 2 tickets left. So, Grandma asked if I wanted to get my face painted. I was not sure what that was, so I decided to give it a try anyways. This nice lady asked me what I wanted her to paint, but I calmed up and said nothing. Then, she had this paper with all sorts of neat pictures on it and asked if I liked any of those. At first the Teenage Mutant Turtle caught my eye, but at the last minute I chose a snake instead. I told her I wanted a "red and
lellow snake, please". You have to sit very sit so the painter can do a good job.
Here's my very first face painting! I think it looks great! I couldn't wait to show it off to my Daddy. Face painting is very fun and it tickles too! Maybe next time Grandma Judy will get one with me!
Our Grandma's school is a very cool place to visit! We can't wait to come back again!
Thanks Grandma for a great day at the Fair!
1 comment:
Looks like there were many fun activities at the fun fair. That's one of the best face paintings I've seen! I can imagine how excited Grandma Judy was to show you off to everyone. I know how my Grandma gets when I go to her work.
:) Josh
Post a Comment