After my class, we played at Nana's house for awhile and then we went to one of our favorite resturuants "Old Mc Donalds". Then, Nana came up with a wonderful suggestion, "how about we stop by a park on the way home?" Of course we said YES!!! I had so much fun climbing, jumping and swinging at this playground.
Whee! (No, I didn't go down this big slide all by myself, Mommy went down with me.)
What a jam packed afternoon! The park looks like a lot of fun. I hope we'll be able to get together at a park again soon. Do you remember how little we were the last time we were at the park?
1 comment:
What a jam packed afternoon! The park looks like a lot of fun. I hope we'll be able to get together at a park again soon. Do you remember how little we were the last time we were at the park?
:) Josh
Post a Comment