Tonight, our dear doggy had to be put to sleep. He was very sick and in a lot of pain. Mommy and Daddy said that this was for the best. We will miss our "special" dog, named Tyler. He will always be remembered for his ability to escape any barrier that was put around him, for his love/hate friendship with all of his neighborhood doggy friends (e.g. Ernie), and his tolerance for allowing any child to pull his ears and tail.
We are sorry to hear that Tyler is gone but happy that he isn't in pain anymore. I am sorry that I didn't get to know him better as he looks like a fun friend for us kiddos.
1 comment:
We are sorry to hear that Tyler is gone but happy that he isn't in pain anymore. I am sorry that I didn't get to know him better as he looks like a fun friend for us kiddos.
:) Josh
Post a Comment