Monday, April 20, 2009

MTM: Letter D

Muffin Tin Monday
Letter D
For the past several weeks we have been working on a letter of the week. We are currently talking about the letter D. Today, we had a "delicious D" lunch. Really, the only thing that I had on hand was delicious Doritos! So, like always I like to use cookie cutters to make food fun.
Today's Menu:
Letter "D" Bananas
Letter "D" Cheese
Letter "D" bread
Delicious Doritos
"Darn good" ham
Delectable Carrots
Book: Alphabet Mystery
By: Audrey and Bruce Wood
This is a fun book about the missing letter X in the alphabet and the adventure of the fellow letters in the hunt to find their missing friend. This is a great book focusing the less popular letter X. I think when it comes time to discover the letter X, we might need reread this cleaver book again!

1 comment:

Her and Her and Him said...

You have one clever Mom. Delictable carrots and darn good ham...that's just too funny. We need to make a list of your foods to help us out when we get to these activities.

:) Josh