Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Castle Park then Old McDonalds


This afternoon we met up with Heather and Joshua at the "Castle" park for some fun. This park looks like a castle. There are many places to run, climb and slide down on. For the first time ever Amelia and I tried the tire swing out. It was a lot of fun and surprisingly we didn't get too dizzy.
"Oh fair maiden, where art thou going?"
After, we finished playing in the sandbox and swinging on the swings, we jumped in the car and headed to "Old McDonald's" for a tasty lunch!



(Felize Cinco de Mayo!
We will be enjoying a Mexican enchilada bake dinner with chips and salsa tonight. Yummy!)

1 comment:

Her and Her and Him said...

I was a good time at Castle Park. I was impressed by how quickly both of you can get around. I have to get working on that. Amelia is so brave, going down the slide all by herself. I wouldn't be surprised if James can do the rope bridge all by himself soon.

:) Josh