Thursday, May 14, 2009

Last Class

This morning was our very last Kindermusik class. We had a great time singing, dancing, playing with some instruments and running on and under the parachute one last time. This was our class picture (please note that I am the only girl in the class and also I am sitting next to Joshua). Josh's mommy took more pictures of our last day and she said she will share them with us, so look for an update soon.
Thanks Miss Pat for a making my very first "class" a great time!
(So, Mommy what class are we going to sign up for next???)

1 comment:

Her and Her and Him said...

It was such a fun class. While I will miss all the singing, dancing and playing, I am really gonna miss those windows!!

Mom was looking through all our pictures and all of our group pics have Amelia with her finger in her belly button and her thumb in her mouth. It made Mom giggle a little!!

We'll pass along our pics soon...
:) Josh