Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Amelia's Kitchen Arrives!!!

Thanks to our dear friends the "V-Family," Amelia is now the proud owner of a gently used kitchen set! We are all excited to try everything that it offers. Please allow us to brag about all of it's features (Mommy apparently was a little scarred when she was a child when her very used piece of plastic that once resemble a kitchen set was suddenly thrown into the trash by someone whom shall remain nameless...)
Our Kitchen comes fully equipped with:
sink/faucet
microwave
stove/oven
refrigerator with ice dispenser with actual ice cubes!
dishwasher
little cabinet on top of the refrigerator, to store dry/canned goods
Needless to say WE LOVE IT!!!
As you could tell our grandparents enjoyed setting up our kitchen too!
(Although, Papa said "I have played long enough with the pretend kitchen thing, I need to go now and do some guy things!" He is so silly!)
Thanks Grandma Judy and Papa for helping set up our kitchen and move the things that were necessary to make room for the set!

1 comment:

Her and Her and Him said...

Amelia is so lucky to have such a great kitchen! I can't wait to come and cook with you. Have you caught your Mom playing with your kitchen without you yet? I'd watch her, she's got some issues from her childhood :)

My "BaPa" would have said the same thing as your Papa!

:) Josh