Saturday, March 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Papa Bob!!!


"Hacca Bothday to you....dear Papa.


"Hacca Bothday to you!!!


We hope you had a super birthday!!!



I had a blast playing with all of my aunts, uncles and those silly doggies!! Willis (my Auntie Rita and Uncle JP's doggie) is super fun. We ran all over the house playing keep away with a white rubber ducky. Boy, was I all tuckered out. I fell fast asleep on the car ride home, Daddy said I was sleeping before we left the driveway!!! I can't wait to play with everybody again, we have so much fun together!!!

My Auntie Rita tried very hard to comfort me today while I was being fussy. It's hard being a baby sometimes because I just can't seem to make sense of this whole verbal communication thing yet. If only I could just tell my Mommy what was bothering me or what I want, life would be less complicated!!! Next time we visit I should be a happier little girl. I think I am getting some of those little white things they call teeth, because my mouth hurted a little. I have noticed that all the grown-ups seem to understand each other very well when they talk and all of their mouths are full of them!!! I think teeth is what I need so everybody can understand me...I hope!!!

1 comment:

Nana said...

Papa Bob had his best birthday yet because all of his family was with him to celebrate. That was his BEST present.