Thursday, March 6, 2008

Winter Swimming at The Grand Geneva

So where's the water?




Hey Check this out! It floasts!!!



My First Ride on a Real Waterslide...

..maybe next year I can handle the surprising flipover at the end of the ride!

I want my Mommy!

"I have never felt so nervous and worried as I watch my baby boy embark up the many stairs to the top of the wooden tower where the winding, green water slide awaits for it's next victim." James' Mommy thought to herself. "Oh my, they made it!! Oh, no they flipped!!! He's safe now. I think we will wait until next year to try this again, or at least until the summer!"

3 comments:

Nana said...

I know Dads and Sons do crazy things together that often worry Moms a lot!!!!!

Hammy Babies said...

You're telling me. I have to admit this was a different feeling of worriedness that I didn't care for too much. But I guess taking a few risks in life is a good thing to do, right?!

Her and Her and Him said...

Who wanted their mommy exactly...James or Carla? I think we'll stick to "swimming" in the bathtub for a while!