Tuesday, June 24, 2008

BUSTED!!!

It was nap time, I heard a soft thud from James' room. I thought "that the noise couldn't be from James, he is sleeping". WELL...


This is what I found.




It may seem sweet and innocent, but James dumped 4 very full bins of books all over his bed!!!












"Look Mommy, I read book!" James said proudly.

"Look Buddy, it is time to take a nap (after we clean up the pile of books, of course!)" Mommy said as she scratched her head in disbelief.



There's never a dull moment at the Hamilton House!!!

2 comments:

Her and Her and Him said...

A boy after my own heart! Reading is so much more fun then sleeping! Priceless picture Mom!
Love, Heather

Cool James! You'll have to teach me how to do cool things like this!
Love, Josh

Bom said...

When you think of all the things James could have been doing (besides sleeping), Mom, how wonderful that he decided to read! Nice habit to develop early, when you can't sleep . . you read.

Cute!

Josh's Grandma