Monday, June 30, 2008

Five Years!!! And Lovin' Every Minute of It!

Five years ago on Saturday, June 28th, Mark and I tied the knot. We have had a blast spending our first five years together as a married couple and we will continue to grow, love and Cherish one another from until one of us croaks (just kidding, I didn't want to get too gushy) or the end of time.

Thanks Mark for making the past 5 years wonderful, fun and like I said in the card "Productive" (x2). I try to imagine what years from now will be like, James will be 7 1/2, Amelia will be almost turning 6 and Tyler will still be eating everything, just a little bit slower (maybe not). Who knows there might be another little Hamilton running around the house as well. I look forward to continuing the crazy journey that life will bring us together. I love you more then ever! Thanks for being the best hubby ever!
PS The Banana Pancakes is for you!




Here's couple pics of Stevie playing at Grant Park on Saturday. It was a great time. The crowd was big, but a lot of fun and friendly people just singing and dancing along to some fantastic music! Highly recommend seeing him if you ever get the chance!



2 comments:

Her and Her and Him said...

Aw...mushy gushy. Cute! To many more happy years.

Love,
Heather

Bom said...

Let me echo Heather's words . . here's to many more years!

Again, Happy Anniversary. Great way to celebrate . . I love Stevie Wonder.

Josh's Grandma