Friday, June 6, 2008

MMM... Baby Crack!

Mommy gave me the best little things to try today! She calls it "Baby Crack", but I think they are actually cereal puffs. First, I had to pick up the little buggers (not as easy as you may think!)
LOOK MOMMY! I GOT ONE!!!

Now, into the mouth it goes... Not too bad.
Can I have more, please?
Mommy is right, you just can't stop after having one!!!

2 comments:

Her and Her and Him said...

Oh...snack foods. The list of things I can't stop after just having one is endless. Glad you're joining us in this club Amelia!

Love,
Heather and Josh

Her and Her and Him said...

Gee, thanks Mom for leaving my comment out! I wanted to tell Amelia that those things looked very cool and I was wondering if she could save a couple for me the next time we get together (just don't tell the moms, ok!)

Love,
Josh