You look BEAUTIFUL!!! I had a wonderful time with you Carla, let's do it again soon.Love Mom
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!! (: So pretty!
Wow! That's a lot of hair to donate. You look wonderful! Who's next in line for the makeover at the Hammy house?Love,Josh and Mom
Carla, I can hardly believe the transformation! As Mom says, you do look beautiful.And the donation is phenomenal and to a wonderful cause.How very special.Josh's Grandma
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You look BEAUTIFUL!!! I had a wonderful time with you Carla, let's do it again soon.
Love Mom
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!! (: So pretty!
Wow! That's a lot of hair to donate. You look wonderful! Who's next in line for the makeover at the Hammy house?
Love,
Josh and Mom
Carla, I can hardly believe the transformation! As Mom says, you do look beautiful.
And the donation is phenomenal and to a wonderful cause.
How very special.
Josh's Grandma
Post a Comment