Monday, September 8, 2008

My First Birthday Party!


There were many family members and friends that helped me celebrate my first birthday!

This my friend Addie.

There was a pretty white tent decorated with pink streamers, balloons and teddy bears.
James, Joshua and I are just hanging out enjoying each other's company.





Nana brought April the pony over for some pony rides. I heard everyone enjoyed them, but I was little too scared to even sit on her saddle! Looks like Andrew had fun!!!




Mommy, Daddy and James gave me their presents at home so we could play with them right away!


Thanks everyone for making my First Birthday such a "Beary" special day for me!!!

2 comments:

Her and Her and Him said...

It was a great beginning to your second year. Thanks for inviting us to such a fun party. I can't wait to come over and play with your new goodies!

Love,
Josh

Bom said...

Wow, Amelia, I have heard of kids wanting pony rides for their birthday party . . but I don't know of many kids who actually get them! You have GREAT grandparents.

What a truly wonderful first birthday. Well done, Mom and Dad!

Josh's Grandma