Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Advent Activities

We have been rather busy at the Hammy house, doing all sorts of fun Christmas activities. Here are a few that Mommy took pics of:
Ornament swirl painting
(fun, but did not turn out as well as we expected)



Daddy and I played the Christmas tree shape game a few more times.


We decorated gingerbread cookies, yum! We all had important jobs; Mommy piped the white outlines and the faces, Daddy put the eyes on and I got to put on the buttons.

So far the cookies are getting great reviews!

2 comments:

Her and Her and Him said...

You are sure in the Christmas spirit at your house. The activities look like a lot of fun. I especially like the ones that involve food :)

Thanks for sharing the yummy cookies with us.

:) Josh

Bom said...

Advent activities are the best. Nothing quite beats chocolate, but I suppose gingerbread is good too!

Josh's Grandma