Here's a quick recap of our Christmas Eve spent with our family in the City.
It's loud, crazy and a whole lot a fun! It is great to be a part of such a large family.
Great-Grandpa Mike, Daddy and Amelia
Maria and I taking a moment to pose by the lighted tree.
One of the best parts of the night is that Santa comes to visit us. This year he said I was a good boy again so he gave me a cute little sleeping Christmas Bear. "Thanks Santa, I promise to be good all next year, too!"
Amelia was just not too sure of the "real" Santa. She wanted to stay in Daddy's arms the whole time. Santa gave her a cute winter bear wearing a red jacket.

Even Grandma Grace got to sit on Santa's lap this year. I wonder if she was on the "Naughty or Nice"list?
The "Nice" list of course!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment