Friday, December 12, 2008

Nana's House

Nana had us over for a pizza lunch after my class. We even got to play with Nana's childhood train. I was so excited that Uncle Luke was able to get the neat black engine to work again. I loved watching and listening to it chug around and around the track.
This is Amelia's favorite toy to play with at Nana and Papa Bob's house, the big red car! She loves opening and closing the car door and climbing in and out of it, too!
"Beep, Beep!" Here she comes!!!


Nana was showing us her Nutcracker collection and how they all work. Mommy has read us a few stories and our advent tree/calendar has a nutcracker, but I never got to see one in real life before! Now, all we need are a few nuts!!!


1 comment:

Her and Her and Him said...

Your Nana's house looks like a fun place. I really like the train, it really moves all by itself?!

I would love to check out that car with Amelia one day. Maybe we can go for a ride together!

:) Josh