Thursday, March 5, 2009

Kindermusik Time!

Finally, hear are some pictures of some of the fun things we get to do and explore at our Kindermusik class. Sitting behind me is my new friend Noah.Yes, my boyfriend Joshua joins me in my Kindermusik class. Joshers enjoys playing with all of the cool instruments that Miss Pat lays out for us to explore.
Bubbles!!! These were extra special bubbles, they smelled like grapes!




This was so much fun! Our Mommy's plopped us on towels and pulled us around the room.
Whee!!!




There goes Joshua! (I think he likes it too!)





2 comments:

Her and Her and Him said...

We really do get to have a lot of fun in our kindermusik class. Don't forget we have a lot of new signs to practice this week...key, car, and some others that I have already forgot :)

Mom was impressed with how much you liked playing with the play silks today. She said she really needs to get working on that to do list of hers so that she can make them like she's been saying for over six months now (yikes!!).

:) Josh

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! This class looks like so much fun! The Kindermusik class up by me didn't run due to low enrollment :( Now that I know what i'm missing i'm really bummed!