The Easter Bunny stopped by our house and filled our baskets with awesome toys and great treats! Some of the things that I got were a new Geotrax set, a big Dino from the Imaginext series, books, and swimming goggles. Amelia's basket had two new sets of doll furniture for her doll house, her first pink Cubs t-shirt, and a travel size See-Say. We also got bubbles, chalk and neat flashlights that make pictures on the walls.
After we checked out what was in our baskets, we ran around looking for eggs!
"I think this egg has special treats in it!"
We hope everyone had a special Easter morning!
Thanks Easter Bunny for all of the wonderful things you left in our baskets!
1 comment:
The Easter Bunny left great goodies at your house. I can't wait to come and play with your new toys. Looks like you had fun searching for eggs too.
Glad to see your Easter was a happy one.
:) Josh
Post a Comment