Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sorting Fun!

UPDATE...
James officially caught the nasty stomach bug that Amelia had over the weekend. He is really sick. He is currently snuggled next to me on our bed, feeling rather warm, looking very pale and making interesting noises with his little tummy. Poor little guy. I hope tonight will be uneventful for him and his stomach.
This afternoon, while James was taking a much needed rest on Mommy and Daddy's bed, Mommy remember a sorting activity that she read in a book a while back so she thought we would give it a try. We already had the awesome the ABC Peek-a-Block set out and had the Roll-a-Round balls handy, all we needed was a circular container and a squared container to sort the rounds/circles from the blocks/squares. It was fun, especially when I stuck my foot in the bowl to make all of the balls roll around and fly out.
After our closet cleaning the other day, we found some toys that we haven't played with in quite awhile. The last time I tried to put the blocks in the holes on top of the container I struggled and quickly grew frustrated, but now I can put all of the blocks in the correct holes without any help!


1 comment:

Her and Her and Him said...

We're so sorry to hear that James is sick! We hope he got a good night sleep and that he will feel much better today.

Amelia is so smart! Great job sorting. And that smile on her face...too cute.

Hope all is well in the Hammy House!
:) Josh