Today on this GORGEOUS 81 degree March day, Cassidy got to let her feet feel the green, prickly grass. I can not express in to words the amount of enjoyment and thrill as I watch my babies experience something for the first time. It is these little things in life that make the BIG picture a little more clear. Moral of this story is stop and smell the roses or in this case stop and feel with your toes!
Cassidy seem to tolerate the prickly grass quite well for her first experience. She really enjoyed the fresh air and observing life proceed around her. Now, that being said she was not fond of lying on her belly!
*Side note* Cassidy and I stood inside the kids bedroom near the window yesterday when she was recovering from her shots, we just snuggled and listened to the birds and the breeze...it was such a simple yet memorable moment.
I just love being a Momma!
No comments:
Post a Comment