Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Fort Fit for a Princess!

A perfect warm morning to build a Princess Fort! Amelia added her throne to make it fully furnished!


She told me " I don't have to wear shoes, since Tangled (aka Rupunzel) doesn't and that is who she was pretending to be today!




Amelia, I mean Tangled, pretending to get some sleep.






Here is here castle! Equipt with front and back entrances,
ribbon accents, comfy flooring and spectacular views. Oh and of course the singing throne that every princess needs!




Frolicking in the "meadow" with her magic ribbon wands. (Those are the very same ribbon sticks I used to mark the enterance to the tent on our wedding day! Which means those suckers are 9 yrs old!)





More decorating done by the Princess and her Queen Mother!





This day was perfect for a much needed rabbit hutch cleaning, I am sure Pedro and Kipp would also agree!




The weather couldn't get any more perfect in my opinion!













No comments: