HAPPY 33rd BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!
In honor of Daddy's hard work remodeling our basement, Mommy made him a special Tape Measure birthday cake.
That's our dog tyler (the "or-gen-ga" one) and our cousin Willis (so he has four legs and a tail, he still counts!)
Who knew that a water hose and a dog dish could be so fun! Come here Tyler...
We hope you had a wonderful Birthday Daddy!
We love you so much!!!
3 comments:
I had such a GREAT time at my birthday party. I enjoyed listening to James sing Hocca Bothday so much that I keep making him sing it. Thank you for all the great gifts. Now I actually have a tape measure that I can use downstairs and when I am done I can eat it. Thank you!
Hey...I had a birthday party this weekend too! It looks like you had as much fun at your party as I did at mine. We even got to hear James sing Hacca Bothday to my mom too. Is the next party going to be for Amelia?!
Love, Josh
Now that's my kind of tape measure! Hope you enjoyed your day!
:) Heather
I is impossible that I have a son that is 33. I actually was a very young mother (about 12) when mark was born.
Love you all,
Nana
Post a Comment