Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Daddy's Day!

Thanks for being the best Daddy ever!!!
We Love you!!!


Holding Daddy's Hand


Walking down the winding path

I hold tight to Daddy's hand

His firm but gentle grip makes me

Feel safe like nothing else can

I don't know where we are going

But my Daddy knows the way

He leads us down the path that's right

And will not let us stray

I hold on to his hand tightly

I know he won't let me fall

For my Daddy is the biggest and the strongest of them all

I don't ever have to worry

When I hold his hand in mine

Because I know he will protect

And love me for all time

Author: Sharon Froese


3 comments:

Her and Her and Him said...

Aw...great poem Hammy Babies! It's so true, We hope your Daddy enjoyed his day as much as we did.

Love,
Josh and Family

Nana said...

You make my heart so happy.
Love,
Nana

Bom said...

Beautiful!

Josh's Grandma