Sunday, November 16, 2008

Baby James?


Sometimes we like to switch roles where James is the baby and I'm the big sister.
James was pretending to be a baby in the bouncer and I was being the nice big sister by rocking him like a baby. Mommy thought we were being so cute that she just had to take a picture to share with everyone.

1 comment:

Her and Her and Him said...

James is very lucky to have such a nice "big" little sister.

By the way, I totally knew you guys would call me out on my jammies. First, I can't help what my parents dress me in, so bring it up to them :) Second, Mom said that they are from Daddy's work shower and we can't just let them go to waste so I guess I just have to wear them. We'll try not to take any more pictures!

Love,
Josh